Connect with us


Dad, Who Stabbed Friend For Raping His 8-Year-Old Daughter Is Released From Jail



A parent’s instinct to protect and avenge their children is strong. Most parents will say they will do nearly anything for their child. This was the case for this father in Russia when he found out his friend had been raping his little girl. He stabbed the man to death and is being hailed as a hero rather than a murderer.

It’s hard to imagine someone harming a child, let alone that someone being your own friend. A thirty-four-year-old father in Russia, identified only by his first name of Vyacheslav, has unfortunately had that experience. In September 2021, he was drinking with his friend, 32-year-old Oleg Sviridov, who fell asleep. Vyacheslav decided to have a look on his friend’s phone to see what he had been looking at before he passed out. That’s when he came across some disturbing footage on his friend’s phone. That footage was a video of Sviridov raping the man’s eight-year-old daughter. He had left his daughter in his friend’s care several times as a babysitter.

Vyacheslav was enraged immediately and confronted Sviridov. The man, however, fled the scene quite quickly. The father notified the police who began a manhunt for Sviridov. Vyacheslav, however, decided not to wait for the police. Instead, he continued to search for the man himself.

The angry father found Sviridov faster than the police did. Upon finding his former friend, he allegedly stabbed him to death. He said that the deceased man “stumbled and fell on the knife in a quarrel” in a forest near their village.

Further Investigation

An investigation followed into both situations: The rape allegations and the murder allegations. Sadly, the police discovered that Vyacheslav’s daughter was not Sviridov’s only victim. Not only did he sexually abuse the little girl on more than one occasion, but the police also found three videos of the man abusing three other children on the deceased man’s phone.

The authorities found Sviridov’s body about a week after Vyacheslav saw the videos. They then took Vyacheslav into custody for questioning and discovered he was the one who did it. The police also said that, based on the timeline and the coroner’s report, it was more likely that Vyacheslav murdered the man immediately and stashed his body in the forest

The Villagers Spoke Out

Naturally, the villagers were all horrified when they found out what Sviridov had been doing to their children. All of his victims were little girls between the ages of 6 and 11.

“He was constantly seen with the girls, the daughter of his partner and Vyacheslav’s older daughter, in the village. It never crossed anyone’s mind what he was doing with children.” said one villager.

The villagers, along with several television personalities, called the police station to speak out against Vyacheslav’s arrest. Each of them asked the police to not charge the father with murder, considering the victim raped not only his daughter but several other children.

“He is not a murderer — he protected his daughter and our children too. Everyone is on his side.” said one person online.

Vyacheslav’s father and the rest of the villagers created a petition that quickly garnered over a thousand signatures for the man’s release. They praised him for doing what he did because the laws in Russia would have put the pedophile behind bars for only eight years. That, they say, is nowhere near enough to protect their children.

“Every father would have done this [killed someone they saw abusing their child]. This will be an example to everyone,” the petition said. “Therefore, we demand understanding from the executive branch, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Investigative Committee.”

Many of those who now Vyacheslav vouched for him being a good man and father. The police eventually did release him, however, he was on a two-month house arrest pending trial. Experts of the law say that, despite the reasons and his local support, he would still likely have to serve some time for what he did. Vyacheslav’s current situation is unknown.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


US President Joe Biden turns 80 Today: New Generation’ of Democratic Leaders Takes Control in Congress




President Joe Biden will celebrate his 80th birthday on Sunday, marking the first time a sitting president has reached that milestone while in office and fueling speculation about how his advancing age will affect his political future.

Biden — who was the oldest person to assume the presidency in January 2021, just 61 days after his 78th birthday — has said he intends to make another White House bid, even as his age-adjacent peers, including 82-year-old House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, have made the decision to step away from leadership in order to make way for a younger generation.

“My intention is that I will run again. But I’m a great respecter of fate and this is ultimately a family decision. I think everybody wants me to run but we’re going to have discussions about it. And I don’t feel any hurry one way or the other to make that judgment.” he said last week, after helming what many say is the most successful midterm election for a sitting president’s party in decades, though noting that those results would not have an impact on his decision to run again.

PHOTO: President Joe Biden greets guests before speaking at an event at the White House complex, Nov. 18, 2022, in Washington, D.C.

Biden is the oldest person to serve as commander in chief in the nation’s history. Should he seek reelection in 2024 and win, the president would be 86 by the end of his second term. He has said he’ll talk over his future with his wife and the rest of his family over the holidays.

Biden has said he is hoping that he and his wife “get a little time to actually sneak away for a week around between Christmas and Thanksgiving” and that his decision to run for reelection will likely “be early next year we make that judgment.”

Continue Reading


Shanquella Robinson’s Death in Cabo, Father Believes Attack Was a Set Up




Shanquella Robinson‘s mysterious death in Mexico smells like a set up to her father … he tells TMZ he believes his daughter was attacked as part of a diabolical plan.

Shanquella, who was from North Carolina, was found dead last month in her room in Los Cabos … where she was vacationing with a group of friends. Her parents say the friends told them the 25-year-old died of alcohol poisoning.

Continue Reading


Drunk woman steals 45ft ferry while shouting ‘I’m Jack Sparrow’




A drunken woman stole a passenger ferry on the River Dart and shouted 'I'm Jack Sparrow' and 'I'm a pirate' as she drifted away from police on the shore

A DRUNK has been jailed after she stole a 100-seat ferry and smashed into boats, yelling, “I’m Jack Sparrow! I’m a pirate!”

Alison Whelan, 51, boarded the 45ft Dart Princess with a friend after a two-day bender, where she got drunk on Lambrini and ate poisonous deadly nightshade, which causes hallucinations.

She undid the mooring ropes in the early hours and drifted up a river on the tide, bashing into other boats “like a pinball machine”.

Whelan taunted police, shouting: “What are you going to do now?” and “I believe this is out of your jurisdiction!”

Thirty police, a lifeboat crew, Coastguards and paramedics had to be called.

And when the cops finally arrested her after an hour when the ferry came to rest in calm water, she told them: “We’d have ended up in St Tropez if we hadn’t been caught.”

Whelan, of Paignton, Devon, stole the double-decker ferry in nearby Dartmouth a year ago.

She had called an ambulance, claiming to have had a seizure. Medics found her drunk and rambling, and one of them was pushed over by her friend, Tristam Locke.

The medics called police and went to their vehicle to wait, then looked in their mirror and saw the ferry drifting away from shore.

Whelan told police she untied “two or three” of the mooring ropes because she kept tripping over them.

She said she then felt the boat moving and “noticed the hotels getting a long way away”.

The ferry suffered £1500 of damage when it hit two other boats, which were also damaged. Torquay magistrates heard Whelan and Locke could have been killed on rocks if the tide on the River Dart had been going out at the time.

Locke was fined £100 last year for assaulting an ambulance technician.


Continue Reading